Shakey hands

My hand shakes vibrate and I frequently experience difficultly in breathing and along with that I feel the urge of urinating every 30 minute

Doctor Answers (1) on Shakey hands

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Slight, usually bilateral postural or kinetic action tremor, particularly in the hands and fingers, is a normal phenomenon and does not indicate a disorder (physiologic tremor). Physiologic tremor is more intense in situations of stress or anxiety, after strenuous physical work or exercise, or after ingestion of caffeine or other stimulants. More pronounced cases of easily visible and usually reversible tremor without evidence of neurologic disease reflect enhanced physiologic tremor. Usually, nonpharmacologic treatment options are sufficient. However, for some patients, even mild physiologic tremor can lead to large degrees of embarrassment and functional disability, such as the violinist at a decisive audition, or any professional giving an important presentation. The use of a β-blocker (e.g., propranolol) before such a situation may alleviate the tremor, but the optimal dose should be found prior to the important event....frequent urination may be due to UTI..Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips:
Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria.
Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.
Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort....if no improvements or if you are having fever Consult nearest physician they will help you further