Sexually transmitted dise
Do dermatologists treat sexually transmitted diseases? What are the tests to confirm STDs?my friend is having anal chancre
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello yes... Dermatologist treat sexually  transmitted diseases.. so i suggest youto consult a dermatologist in person and get the anal chancre examined...we need to know the cause of it might be lgv or syphilis...there are blood tests available for confirmation...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.