Sexualitical problem
I have a problem of semen removing impurities... what should I do for that problem... and I lives far from my family also.. I feel little disturb..

Hello there. If you feel that the problem yiur having now as a problem then you're wrong. You wouke face the samesituation when you do not maitain hygeine of your genital. It titally depends upin the way you maintain you genital hygeine. Everyday when you go for bath you n3ed to retract the skin ove the organ and clean the place properly so that you may not face this again in the future. Thank you
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...it is very difficult to understand what you are complaining off. If you are having any problem performing sexually you can consult a psychiatrist or an endocrinologist personally at any hospital. They will be able to help you. If there is any external injury on the genitals organs, the kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation. For homesickness also you can consult a psychiatrist. They will be able to councel you better.