Sexual weakness
I have facing the problem of non properly erection of my penis during in sex after many trying my penis is not erect more then 20% & my penis size is only 4 inch in normally & after erecting is only 5 inch

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Are you married or sexually active? Is this a recent onset issue ? Firstly, do not worry about the length of your penis. You seem to have a reasonable penile length that is needed for normal pleasurable intercourse. Do not get carried away or depressed by what you see in videos / read online / or about length increasing pills. Also for difficulty in erection, the commonest cause is anxiety. So see a qualified doctor - sexologist / andrologist near you. Warm regards .