Sexual Problems

I got married an year ago. My wife and I never had any sex though i want to, but i have this condition. My penis when erect has a few issues. 1) tight foreskin and does not move back when pulled 2) when erect it bends and falls down and the bottom most part of the shaft is soft 3) cant penetrate, it hurts. pls help.

Hi.., looks. Like you have developed Phimosis... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.