Sexual problem
Dear sir       I have sexual problem when l sex with my wife duration is very fast with 30 sec to 1 min some time duration is before sex that's why i have create many problem & i saw my is not satisfy with me during sex period if i take second chance than than duration is 2min to 3min pls tell me what should i do

Dr. Prashant Satardekar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
hello dont worry I need to know your problem is since how many days.but till then you relax it is most common problem.you may use start and stop method and the squeeze technique.and homeopathic medicines will surely help you out.