Hi Doctor, I need to know as to what kind of specialist do I need to refer to if I am suffering from Sexual Transmitted Disease.
374 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 7 yrs exp Kolkata
Depends on what kind of STD you are talking about. usually either you can consult an infectious disease specialist, or a dermatologist who also treats venereal diseases
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.