Sexual problems
I am having some sex related problems. My foreskin is also a bit tight and it pains to pull it down when erect.

consult a surgeon

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+161
Chat with a sexologist
Hello....... phimosis is tight foreskin around glands which will not retract back ... Its causes pain during sexual intercourse. Cream is used to retract foreskin of penis, if it fails circumcision is the final option...consult general surgeon in nearest hospital .Doctor will do the needful...