Sexual problem

So am 20 now nd had been adict to masturbation frm 15  now wen I had my recent sex I found my erection aren't staying long but it was not like this  b4. it has happened 2-3 times now I just don't knw the reason!Cud it b serious? Is it bcoz of frequent masturbation?Am lil uncomfortable meeting a doc regarding this Help!
views-icons 576 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
ED usually has a multifactorial etiology. Organic, physiologic, endocrine, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections. In general, ED is divided into 2 broad categories, organic and psychogenic. Although most ED was once attributed to psychological factors, pure psychogenic ED is in fact uncommon; however, many men with organic etiologies may also have an associated psychogenic component.

In fact, almost any disease may affect erectile function by altering the nervous, vascular, or hormonal systems. Various diseases may produce changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the corpora cavernosa or influence the patient’s psychological mood and behavior.

Treatment options for ED include the following:

Sexual counseling, if no organic causes can be found for the dysfunction

Oral medications

Injected, implanted, or topically applied medications

External vacuum and constriction devices

Surgery

kindly consult urologist they will do the needful....
regards