Sexual problem
I used to produce thick white semen. I used to masturbate daily. Now though I stop it but my semen is so watery and not thick. Penis is bent. I fear to marry. Should I not marry? am 27. Another thing whenever i give 15 days gap between two intercourse i can please my girl but if i want to sex before the gap i fail

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. First hv confidence in yourself.  Consult any  experianced ayurvedic consultant nearby, hv faith in him and treated. You shall be 100% ok within 3 to 4 months. If you are in Delhi, come to me. Thanks
Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Subh Arogya. . . . . . . . . . . . . . The condition you are going through is very common, it's just that no one talks about it. This problem is very much treatable. Just see a experienced ayurvedic doctor he will prescribe proper medication. Till then u can start cow milk with 1tsp ghee and 3-4 pinch jayphal everyday. Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
MITESH HARISHANKAR SHARMA
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Amravati
If you give gap more than 7 days during intercourse you semen will be thick Take Food of Udad Dal and cow ghee Regularly and milk in diet . You will get relief