Sexual problem

I am 32 year old male. Till my mid 20s I experienced frequent erectzion on arousal with an emission of a sweet scent. But now erection is less and does not last long and there is no sweet smell. Please explain whether the sweet scent indicates the quality of semen.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, It a disorder due to bad effect of masturbation probably. If not a characterized homoeopathic case recording is required for your proper treatment. Else entire exercise will be fruitless

Hello.. I assure you sir that is no relation between sweet scent and the quality of semen...coming to the erection part..well I think every man faces this at some point or the other..do not worry about it...just maintain good hygiene and do exercises...everything will be fine..thank you
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Chennai
No there is no prescribed smell for semen, There are many reason for Erection problems, Its good to consult a Homeopath or Psychologist to clear your doubts, All the best
Semen culture test, Male Fertility Profile, Blood sugar test