Sexual problem

Hello doctor . I am 20 . My girlfriend is 20. I had sex with my girlfriend yesterday and it was unprotected . I did not exactly even stroke her. I just stroked it 2-3 times and with a little force . And I removed it . And she jerked me off and after that I cleaned it with water and again inserted but I removed again . I am sure it was dry and there was no pre cum. I am sure that i removed my penis even when I was not about to cum. And I did not ejaculate a bit inside. But the thing is is she is worried . Her periods cycle is around 26th . Can you please help doctor .

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Now there's pretty much nothing you can do. If you haven't ejaculate inside her, then there's very little chance that she will be pregnant. She will have to wait for her menstrual cycles to come on 26th. If she misses then she can consult a obstetrician for further evaluation. Also she can take a urine pregnancy test at home in another 5 days to check for pregnancy. If positive consult a obstetrician.