Sexual Intercource
Sometimes my mood is going down and so penis won't be hard, initially mood is high with hard penis, while preparing partner for intercourse my mood gradually decreases. Not sure what could be the problem, we are planning for pregnancy, please suggest us something to avoid this situation. Thanks in advance...

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello sir, treatment are different for increasing libido & for making pregnancy successful. If you looking for successful pregnancy make sure your sperm & your wife's ovum is healthy. Healthy sperm, ovum & uterus is must for having healthy progeny. Get your semen analysis test done & trans vaginal scan test for your wife to know the status of sperm & ovum.