Sexual infection
I find some kind white color liquid passing through my urine , which is causing severe pain in tht area...The problem has started to grow and I m experiencing it regularly. .. I use to have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend can I know the reasons behind the the skin under the abdomen also is irritating
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi It may be some kind of Urinary tract infection, like gonorrhea. Or it may be proteinuria. Consult an urologist & take advice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.