Sexual erection
Am 30 year old and can say still a virgin man. i had never an issue for erection during my masturbation. i used to masturbate since i was 18. initially i was doing it by rubbing my penis between the thighs. now i completely avoid that and doing it by keeping vertical and rubbing my my hand. i can get erection within few seconds of thinking about sex. and then it could remain harder till i continue thinking. and then rub it with my hand just to give it final ejaculate. also sometimes in weekends when i relaxed at home, i can masturbate in regular intervals for 3-5 times in a day. i had never had any pain. the amount of cum is also i think normal. but the problem arises when the 1st time i really tried to do sex with a lady. though she was professional not a girl friend but a one night stand. i found my penis was properly erected during foreplay. but as soon as i tried to penetrate her, i started loosing my erection. yes i found as soon as i put the condom on it. it started loosing i

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+103
Chat with a sexologist
I guess you are having premature ejaculation...Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Also any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.