Sexual desease
I m facing continuous nightfall from last 5 years. And now I have problems like low amount blood in body,indigestion,hair loss,tiredness etc.. and also sometimes loss of sperms in urine. what should I do now ??

hello there. consider these points. 1. drink lots of water. 2. have a high protein diet 3. have stuff which are rich in iron. 4. excercise daily. 5. avoid smoking and drinking if you do. 6. you could take a multivitamin tablet daily this will help you. 7. have smaller and frequent meals. regards