Sexual desease
I m facing continuous nightfall from last 5 years. And now I have problems like low amount blood in body,indigestion,hair loss,tiredness etc.. and also sometimes loss of sperms in urine. what should I do now ??
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. consider these points. 1. drink lots of water. 2. have a high protein diet 3. have stuff which are rich in iron. 4. excercise daily. 5. avoid smoking and drinking if you do. 6. you could take a multivitamin tablet daily this will help you. 7. have smaller and frequent meals. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.