Sexual contacts
I'm bisexual and I had exposures with many guys. Recently (last week) did HIV and VDRL test, HIV results shows Non Reactive however, VDRL shows Reactive, delusion 1: 16. Could you please suggest me something on this.

Hello there...I can understand your concern. You have a very risky sexual behaviour, which has led you to contract syphilis (vdrl 1:16l). You have to be examined for further associated lesions. You will need injection benzathine penicillin to treat syphilis. Also hiv test should be repeated after 6 weeks as you can be in window period. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.