Sexcual problem

I am married, but I am unable to make proper physical relation, how can I overcome this problem, please help.
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexcual problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Depending on the cause and severity of your sexual dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.
Consult Sex therapist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?