Sex related
I need to chat to a gynac. My sister is married for 3 years but due to her stress of hymen break and pain c is too is unable to have sex.
127 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Use lubricants. A personal lubricant can make sex more comfortable. Try different brands until you find one you like.estrogen tablets are usually prescribed if she has too much of pain, During this therapy, you learn vaginal relaxation exercises that can decrease pain. Your therapist may recommend pelvic floor exercises (Kegel exercises) or other techniques to decrease pain with intercourse.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?