Sex problem
I am 27 years old..have one girl baby now pregnant 7 husband not at all interested..he'll not come for counseling also...I thought of leaving from after my 2nd I right?don't know what to do?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mahesh G (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Kindly contact a Psychologist for this problem not Physiotherapist. Psychologists does marital counseling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.