Sex_ problem

Hi doctor, Im unmarried guy, I'm feeling size of my penis is very small now it's like 4 or 4.5 inches , but I need a very bigger then this & it's quite left side when it get's erected & premature ejaculation, Pls guide me. I have night fall & very day I do masturbation.
views-icons 132 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. This is how night fall is cured. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or avail courier delivery option. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell : 9270777731