Sex after covid recovery
I recovered from covid and it's been 20 days from the date of positive test. Re tested after 19th day isolation using RT PCR and it came "not detected". My husband is negative and didnt have any symptoms in the 20 days isolation period. We were in separate rooms under same house. When can we start having sex as he is negative from covid and after isolation is it safe to go around him or should I still maintain some distance for some more time?

It's better to do sex after 28days of positive report.
Such things are better understood and hence it has to be through special and a private consult
please take private consult with audio video chat and then I can guide you properly and tell u what is to be done
avoid quacks