Sex Addiction
Hi I have recently had a break up with my ex. We were physically active as well. I feel desperate and sex deprived

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Was it only for sex that you were in a relationship !!  If it was so ...You will  end up with someone again so give yourself some time.. Try other things to divert your mind.
Hello... Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga ..you have addicted to sex.. Do some work, go to some place and try to forget your past.