Severeh headache

Paining in fore head and back head ,neck pain and shoulder pain. Nausea, faintness. No diabetes, no B.P problems

Doctor Answers (1) on Severeh headache

It is very unfortunate that you a are suffering from this complaint.You have not given details regarding the duration of  your complaint.But I assume that it must be for some time now.The cause of your complaint  seems to be in the cervical spine.Amd the complaint  must be increased because of your posture while working,using mobile or computer with neck bending or for any cause where in you might be putting more strain on your neck.I would advice you to go in for Xray of cervical spine.Also some precautions which you can start immediately are avoid bending your neck forward while working.A simple test is if your chin is too much near the chest bone while doing any type of activity  it will put strain on your neck causing the pain that you have described  to flare up.Also avoid using pillow while sleeping,Lifting weight qith jerks movements and keeping mobile and computer at eye level.Inspite of doing all this if you are still not feeling better it is better you see either your Family Physician or Orthopaedic surgeon.Hope you get well soon.Thank you