Severe ulcer

I have severe ulcer. I took medicines still I'm not cured. I'm loss my weight gradually. I feel I'm in severe serious stage.I had a chance to read a blog about H.pylori infection posted by Dr.llango. I have the same symptoms whatever he mentioned on his blog. Please advise shall I go for breath test to identify the H.pylori infection
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello. Well if it's h pylori it's totally need not worry at all..consult a surgeon or a gastroenterologist and get yourself examined...itay be required to do endoscopy...after that you will be treated with h pylori kit if a Surgeon...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?