Severe tonsil infecti

My wife age 22 years suffering from sever tonsil pain from 02-09-2016, She got high fever, sever headache, vomiting, neck pain, breathing problem and the BP is suddenly down till 60 and some times 70, We consult one general physician then immediately take the Ceylon for BP Purpose and the doctor gave the antibiotics but no use of this medicine and again consult the ENT Specialist he gave the same medicines and told me that after cure the tonsil infection then 30 days after better to remove the tonsils but after take the this medicine infection is not cured till now, and she got heavy vomiting. Please suggest to good ENT specialist in Hyderabad and may know the amount for the operation. Thanking you

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe tonsil infecti

Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
check out ent consultant in practo ,you will find
Dr. Vijay Kumar Bandameedi Warangal | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Acute tonsillitis is treated always with medication.recurrent attacks of this episodes called chronic tonsillitis it requires surgical removal of tonsills called tonsillectomy. Charges may vary according to the methods and set up of hospitals may charge from 30 to 70 thousands.