Severe throat infection
I've a condition that since childhood if ever I've fallen sick it has always affected my throat first. I almost ever month or after two months suffer from a throat infection where I sometimes get little blood with the phelgm. I always get know that my throat infection is gone by touching the upper part of my throat near the pallete with my tongue because with throat infection I feel swelling and some rough ness in my throat near the end of pallete. Please advice.

Hello there..... I went through your query... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey.... Gargle saltwater. Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate a sore throat.... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat...... Consult Physician if symptoms persists....
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.