Severe sweating
Hi,I used to have severe sweating on exertion since 2 yrs.My BP,Glucose levels and thyroid profile are normal.No history of giddiness.No history of asthma,CVA and Epilepsy.Normal bowel and bladder habits.Complaints of hair fall too.I would be grateful to u if u resolve it

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Some people have a tendency to sweat too much. There are certain topical agents or medicines that can be applied as patches so that sweating can be reduced. Also Botox injections in axillae can be administered to reduce sweating. Also check vitamin d levels. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards