Severe skin exema

Have severe skin exema and need ugrent treatment pleashe share the needful cream or oinment i need the treatment to be done on my foot
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe skin exema

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi. Greetings. While eczema need topical TCS cream as well as moisturiser, you'll need to see a dermatologist personally for an exact diagnosis as to the cause of eczema and if it is secondarily infected. Oral anti histamines will reduce itching. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?