Severe prblm in breathing
Hii please someone help my granny is suffering from breathing problem from midnight when we went to hospital in the morning 7am there the nurses informed that her SPO2 is 58 and there wanted her to admit her imediately now she is in ICU and been given oxygen with air pressure and continous check on SPO2 levels and ecg,respiration rate.So i want to know she is getting the proper treatment,here all doctors are good telling us the all situations how they will be handling it and all.Is there any other treatment required which doctors are missing so that we can just discuss with doctor. And how can this problem(Asthama) can be treated in future perspective , how can she will be cured for no prolonged risk? We are worried about here situation...plzz...

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. Just trust your treating doctor at current situation. After she is out of hospital. She will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.