Severe pain in spine
Hi I have severe pain in lower back ache (lumbar spine). I am taking painkillers and other medicines prescribed by orthopedic surgeon. Also done with X Ray of L-S spine. It's been a month but my pain is increasing day by day. Please suggest something. Thanks in advance

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You could have attached the x-ray reports along wkth this question to give us a better idea. Also what other medications are you taking? Kindly give further information on this. We will surely try to help you. Alternatively you can also consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi..... You may be able to avoid back pain or prevent its recurrence by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics. Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities — those that don't strain your back — can increase strength and endurance in your back and allow your muscles to function better.....