Severe pain

I don't to explain the problem in the proper way but can tel this.. My mom is suffering severe pain in the region where she passes off the motion. She tells it's a skin problem and have to consult a dermatologist, but she prefers a female dermatologist in and around malleswaram. Can any of the female docs come up or let me know the consultation address in and around malleswaram? Tia.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
She can visit any lady doctor for detailed evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?