Severe joints pain

I got high fever 3 weeks back and was admitted in manipal hospital for a week. My Blood pressure was very low and was completely dehydrated. I was given lot of IV fluids. My fever came down and my blood pressure is also normal now. But I developed severe joints pain in my hands, toes and knees. I am unable to do even my daily house hold work. I was given pain killers by another physician but in vain. I am now taking capsule Megabid 50 MG and chloroquine 200. Please suggest what I should do to get relief from this pain and lead a normal life. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe joints pain

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..,high grade fever , low blood pressure ,joint involvement are the suggestive of viral fever ,in chicken gunya joint involvement is more common .joint pain may subside or may not .. Joint pain after chickengunya is common ,for some it stays for life time ..