Severe joint pains
Sir, my father suffering from severe pains in both knees , Even not able to move from bed. suggest me best  Rheumatoid arthritis Doctor in Visakhapatnam
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

consult orthopedic surgeon in your local place,he will evaluate , if required he will suggest rheumatologist in your local place
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?