Severe Headache

I was diagnosed with UTI last 15 days back and I was having high fever of 101/102.so doc prescribed the amikacin inj.till now I have taken 10 inj as 2 daily.now I am not getting fever but I am getting severe headache,i was also suffering from cold throat infection at that time.the headache is very annoying.i had done my thyroid test in which my t4 and tsh are in normal range but t3 is low with 0.75 is this ok or with this am I getting headache.please guide me.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your headache may be related to your cold and throat infection. As of now take steam inhalations daily, tab. Montec-lc twice a day after food. Cap. Amox 500 twice a day after food. Drink warm water, have soft food. Avoid oily and spicy foods. If it still persists, consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Hello. Well headache is probably because of cold and throat infection..i suggest you to take steam and do salt water gargling....i suggest you to take water and eat food well..need not worry...please follow up with the physician....thank you
Dr. Asha Annamalai
Family Physician 1 yrs exp Chennai
Do take lots of water.A cup of hot water will do.Add few drops of peppermint oil if you want.If symptoms of UTI or throat irritation persists,you should go to your personal doctor,he might do a culture and sensitivity test.Take rest,maintain proper hygiene and eat appropriately.