Severe headache
Hi doc, My husband is having severe headache. he says it is very painful as if something is pricking all over his forehead and side of his nose.He is taking homeo medicine for this(sinus)from monday of this week.but suddenly his headache increased last nite and was suffering too much. pls suggest me some immediate home remedies at this time which will reduce the pain . Am feeling helpless when he is pain . pls help doctor. Thanks in advance

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Stop the homoeopathic treatment! Please use this app to locate a good ENT Surgeon in your city( use good patient feedbacks to guide you in selecting the right doctor) to examine you and help you out. If you are able to come to Bengaluru, you are most welcome to come to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for resolution of your illness.