Severe headache
From past 1week I am suffering with head ache sometimes pain is bearable and some times not . Did get relief from pain my head nerves are paining alot . what should I do?

Hi...., Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp...Consult Neurologist for further evaluation and treatment....