Head ache since one month
I do have head ache since last one month what could be the reason for that? I was working from 6.30am to 3.30pm and I changed it last month and now it is 3.30pm to 12.30am. So is that is the reason for my head ache? Please suggest what could I do

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi  Kindly evaluated for cause of headache rather than symptomatic treatment... it might range from stress headache, sinusitis related issues , vision problem , varying blood pressure or neurological issues.... consult physician and get treated for the Same....