diabetes-icon
Severe hairfall
I have a hairfall for over two months. I oil my hairfall every alternate days. I even apply a hair tonic, but doesn't seem to work. I'm really disturbed. Please help.

hello there. hairfall of upto 100 hairs is normal in a day. the causes of hairfall could be dietary deficiencies, scalp infections, hormonal imbalances etc. consult a dermatologist in person so that he can examine e you and reach a particular diagnosis as to why you are facing hairfall. have foods which are high in biotin and VIT E, these foods will help in strengthening hairs. regards