Severe hairfall ...
Help. Frm last 4 yrs I am facing hairfall m 20 only and have lost hair from sides completely... My Dr suggested me minoxidil 5 % I used it for 3 months it increased my hairfall with double rate.. So I stopped it and now I am going bald very fast.. I don't what to do now.. One more thing I used to masturbate almost daily I don't know whether it has any connection with balding.. My parents are having full of hair.. My both elder brothers also having fine hair.. Please help Mt to find solutions thank you

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. There is no definite correlation with masturbation and hair loss. also there is some hair fall is associate with use of minoxidil in early weeks of usage - but subsequently hair improves with continuous usage over months. If hair fall has been very progressive and severe - it is advisable to get evaluated by dermatologist for other causes of hair fall; hope this helps. warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging