Severe fear
My relative says she saw the persons from her x-office to chase her and keep watch on her and get disturbed unnecessarily. Even she thinks that those persons are coming and staying at out nabour's house or she says she saw the vehicle no that Chase her to keep watch. She is not ready to go to counselling. please help
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
This is most likely paranoia where suspiciousness increase a lot. She needs psychiatric help in form medicines. Counseling will only relive her Anxiety temporary. So plz take her to psychiatrist or you visit alone to a psychiatrist after taking detail history psychiatrist can definitely help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.