Severe cold since 12 days
Hello Doctor,  suffering from common cold from past 12 days and I have been taking medicines as recommended by Pharmaceutical Specialists in the initial 7days. After 8 days I consulted an ENT specialist but the medication  prescribed  by him has not improved my condition. Having acute pain near the forehead only eveng

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

It is time to go for another ENT Consultation. Use practo app to select the right doctor based upon his/her qualification, experience and previous patient feedbacks
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you seem to have had viral rhinitis and now it has got secondarily infected by bacteria causing acute rhinosinusitis. in this condition you will have headache, nasal block, nasal discharge you need to take antibiotics, antihistamine, decongestant nasal drops, and steam inhalation without treatment symptoms may aggravate