Severe cold and headache
Nasal blockage, no running or dry cough , headache, feeling cold and dizziness. Illness persisting since 2 days

Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

You can do steam inhalation twice a day will improve with nasal blockade and headache.also nasal decongestant drops will help but use only if the nasal blockade is too much. take paracetamol if feeling feverish feeling.eat well take lot of soups which will also improve with the dizziness issues.proper rest .
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Your complaints are too vague to be diagnosed online. Kindly consult with your ENT SURGEON. What exactly do you mean by dizziness?? Is it vertigo? It could be a mild viral infection. But do meet Your doctor