Severe chest congestion
Hi. I have severe chest congestion for the last two days. There is dry cough and pain. I consulted a doctor and he gave me an injection which made things better. Also gave me a cough med and amoxycilin. I can breathe better now. Just wanted to know, if it could be anything else? Should I get a proper lung checkup done?

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, As you are improving you should continue to take medicines, even after treatment you are finding it difficult means you should go for further investigation. Wish you a speedy recovery.