Severe chest congestion
Hello, Thank you for looking into this. For 2 months, suffering with chest congestion. Difficulty in breathing, lower chest, back stinging pain when I take in a deep breath, bend or twist my body. Loss of appetite, bitter taste at the back of tongue, shortness of breath, tiredness. Please suggest further action.

Dr. Sachin
Pulmonologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Need to be evaluated by pulmonologist .mostly u have obstructive airway disease.cough it self can give rise to pain.
Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, Your symptoms can be because of infection like TB etc. Get a Xray done and meet a pu