Severe Backpain

I suffer a very bad backache when I get up in morning. Whole day I'll suffer this backache.. I'll keep a pillow under back and sleep sometimes. Not getting what to do. Please suggest me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe Backpain

You are suffering from weakness due to loss of vital fluids. Need good suppliments of calcium and vit B 12 You should exercise that increase you happiness hormones. They help in relaxing you strained muscles. There are few good homeopathic medicines which wonderfully cures in shortest span.
Hello. From how long u have pain? What aggravate it? What relives it? U have a history of fall in the past?
Dr. Saurabh Gupta Mathura | General Physician
It might be due to your bad sitting posture or due to any injury or it could be presentation of some systemic disease. More detailed history and examination is required for further diagnosis and treatment. So consult your nearest orthopedic doctor.