Severe asthma since age 8
Using SEROFLO125 inhaler for the past 12 years.It has ruined my life preventing me from doing any physical activity.Using inhaler 7,8 times a day.Dust,cold,physical activity,foods like eggs,nuts,fruits,curd triggers my asthma.How to overcome this?Is there permanent cure for asthma?Feeling very sick due to this.Help me.

Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, If you still have asthma even on seroflo than you mite need to increase the dose of the same and also get you inhaler technique checked by Pulmonologist. There is no permanent cure of asthma as it is mainly related to allergy and mite some time resolve with age.