Severe asthma since age 7
Unable to indulge myself in sports. Wheezing severely just minutes after sports. using seroflo 125 inhaler 6,7 times a day. Using since past 10 years. Very depressed due to this. Smoke, dust, physical activity, some foods triggers it. How to cure this? Advice me about food diet and life style to follow. Thank you

Dr. Ravi Ashok Dosi
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Indore
your problem apperaing to be poorly controlled bronchial asthma requires drug addition and dose optimization . life style should be healthy and should have deep breathing excersice and diet should be balanced should avoid spicy other suggestions of more help will require a personal interaction