Severe acidity
Suffering from vomitting due to acid reflux. On omeprazole since last 5years. But no help....once medicines are stopped it comes back. Have done endoscopy and ultrasound. Results are normal always. Doctor suggested surgery of oesophageal sphincter. Is there any other way?
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 12 yrs exp Thane
I need to see your scopy report.. U also need to do esophageal manometry.. To decide regarding whether u need surgery or not for complete cure.. U need antacids ND motility agents.. But they give short term relief
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.