Sepctic or Infection
I accidently cut my scrotum uppermost skin (but very small cut , less than a inch ,minor one ) while trimming my hairs through a Trimmer . Trimmer has an iron/steel blade I am worried about any Septic or other Infection . It happened evening of 24th march . What should i do ? should i consult a doctor ?
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sagar KS
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, keep the wound clean and dry. If any bleeding is there avoid it by applying pressure. Don't put anything on it. You need to take tetanus injection. If it is paining you can take painkillers. You may need to take antibiotic tablets precautionally to prevent wound infection. Consult general physcian for furthur evaluation and treatmemt.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?